Launching a new website requires thorough market research about competitors. In addition, you need to define the purpose the website intends to serve by identifying your target audience and their wants. Next, content strategy planning is important in ensuring your website functions exceptionally. Therefore, a promotional plan matching the content is essential when launching a new website. Read on the following guide to learn the systematic process of a new website launch. Please consult with a Long Island web design agency for all questions on how to set up a website.
1. Identify and Select a Respectable Web Creator
Finding someone with the right knowledge of developing a website is the first thing to consider. The creative agency should be someone who creates a future-proof and brand-accurate platform. It is recommendable to hire a developing company or a professional developer. The right architect for you should be one who comprehends your preferences and requirements, such as search engine optimization and mobile platforms compatibility.
2. The Pre-Launch Course
The process of pre-launching begins after finding a reliable web developer. Essentially, this phase comprises of the following activities:
- Selection of the right platform, which many people could prefer, such as WordPress
- Choosing the domain name
- Identifying the hosting service to prevent crashing in high-traffic
- Auditing your old website if you have any
- Promoting the website before launching
3. Things to Do During Initiation
During the launching, you should do the following things to guarantee a smooth process:
- Setting Redirects- This will ensure users are directed to the new website from the old one using 301 redirects
- Google Analytics Set-Up- Launching a new website requires that you include your new contact information on Google Search Console. Loading your sitemap enables Google to index your pages to retain your traffic and analytics data.
- Observe Crashes- Creating enough hype before launching your website will attract traffic during launching and your website might crash, thus affecting the user experience
- PPC Ads Set-Up- After launching your website, you should set up campaigns and PPCads to generate more traffic and desired visibility
4. The Post Unveiling Practice
After launching, it is time to create a reputation and traffic for your new website. The following are the things you should do after unveiling your website:
- Perform a walk-through to experience and explore the looks and feels of the site from the perspective of the customer. This should be done on both desktop and mobile platforms to look for issues and establish quick remedies.
- Broken Links Check-Up- Use different online tools to investigate thoroughly your web links to promote the reputation and ensure an exceptional user experience.
- Checking the speed of the website to ensure it loads within three seconds
5. Ensuring Uttermost Functioning
The last bit of launching a new website entails regular maintenance for top performance. You should troubleshoot, maintain, and fix bugs on your new website. These processes are achievable by carrying out regular analytics, frequent CMS upgrades, optimization, and checking your rankings.
Are you looking forward to launching your new website? Follow the above steps to unveil your site effectively with reduced uncertainties. As a Long Island real estate photographer we know that the right image speak volumes.